Saturday, May 22, 2010

Neighbor with Unprotected Wireless Internet

Dear Neighbor with Unprotected Wireless Internet,

Things were good for so long. No password and no problem. I don't think you have ever had any idea that I was using your wireless Internet, and how could you -- you didn't even manage to set up a password. And then everything changed.

You didn't set up a password, but someone moved the router, I can tell. I remember the day, it was the day I couldn't check my email. The bars went down and so did my access.

Please, I don't know who you are or where you live, but can you please move your router back to its previous position? Perhaps you rotated it a little and have unknowingly created another obstruction. Perhaps you moved the computer. Perhaps you have added walls to the house. I don't know what it is, but it's a problem.

You don't need that router all to yourself. Read this letter, and let us go back to the way things were in our glory days.

Sincerely,

Your Neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment