Saturday, March 19, 2011

3D Movies

Dear 3D Movie,

You are quite clever, 3D, the way you can pop out of the screen, hurtling shards of glass at my face. You're the novelty that keeps on giving.

Though, I have to confess something. After about twenty minutes, I decided I'd rather watch a blurry 2D version of you instead of the head-ache-inducing 3D version. I was the one in the front who threw my glasses at the screen and yelled, "not worth the money." I was the one who left early. I was the one who asked the teenager at the concessions for an Advil.

When I go the movies, I don't want to have to wear glasses. You wear glasses when you want to do something intelligent, like read. If I wanted to read, I wouldn't be at the movies.

Sincerely,

"Next Time I'll Pass"

3 comments:

  1. 3D movies are frustrating. I'd rather watch 2D and spend money on an enormous bucket of popcorn than pay extra for 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah love it. I sat in one of the front seats during Toy Story 3D. Worst decision of my life... literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for 4D movies... I heard this new technology was gonna be launched at the beginning of this year, but I'm not sure if it's real or a simple rumor.

    ReplyDelete